Friday, February 4, 2011

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts

I am one of those people that when I like something, I LOVE it. To the point of obsession. And this is no exception:







Seriously. I am obsessed with this show. If you've never watched it, you should. I think I am partial to this because of the stories of these high schoolers and their lives remind me so much of my sweet Young Life girls. These kids have no idea that there is a world beyond dating, texting, high school, etc. I know I am only 22 and I am really not that much older than my sweet girls but the broken relationships the characters on the show and my Young Life girls face are heartbreaking.

I am desperate for these girls to know there is Someone who can and will love them perfectly and can fill any emptiness they have inside. I am desperate for these girls to know they are treasured and loved and they are worth so much more than what the world has convinced them they are worth. I am desperate for these girls to have a relationship with the One who sacrficed EVERYTHING so that they could come to Him.

Thank you Lord for the privilege of being a Young Life leader and for the right to speak truth into the lives of these precious girls.

Love yall,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment