Monday, April 4, 2011

2 questions

This is going to be the world's shortest and most useless blog post because I am in the middle of studying for a test (which I am clearly very focused on) but I was told I need to update this more. So I am trying. I seriously feel like I have nothing to blog about right now because school is dominating my mind and time so I would just like to pose two questions:

1. Does anyone else feel like they have so much to do they can't do anything well?

and

2. How old is too old to have a Justin Bieber ringtone?

Any and all answers appreciated.

Love yall,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. 1. I always feel like I have too much to do to do anything well. I just try to break everything apart and do just one little tiny bit at a time.

    2. You are never too old for a Bieber ringtone! ha! I've got some Bieber fever. :)

    ReplyDelete