Monday, May 16, 2011

pictures

I just realized that I hardly ever post pictures. Probably because I spend the majority of my time either in class or babysitting... but now since the class part is over (forever... so weird!) I will hopefully think to bring my camera along with me more often.

Anyways, here are some pictures from my Young Life girls' prom a few weeks ago. I am so thankful to have been their leader. I am also so thankful that I never have to be in high school again, because let's face it, trying to pin a corsage on someone while countless adults take pictures is just awkward.



2 comments:

  1. hahaha. it's even more awkward if you have to pin the corsage to a dress with no straps. or even if it did. awkward. back in the day no one did the wrist things. and really when you think about it… the whole flower deal is such a dumb tradition. they're always annoying and awkward!
    congrats on the graduation. so weird you're done. forevs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't graduated yet... not till August and I am done with my internship... but thank you! :) SO excited to be in the same city as you!!

    ReplyDelete