Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I think it's fair to say I am a VERY inconsistent blogger... honestly the only reasons I even made a blog were 1. to post pictures for my Young Life girls' parents to see (fail. that's what Facebook is for) and 2. so that I could see all the blogs I follow in one place.

I may not be much of a writer but I will say that the past few months have been crazy and whirlwind-ish and exciting and heartbreaking and exhausting and wonderful. Such is the life of an intern... I am trying to enjoy the last few weeks of technically being a college student. Because after I walk across that stage on August 13 I have NO CLUE what is next. But Jesus does. And that will always always always be enough!

Remind me of that if I start freaking out this time next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment